Milspec are proud to have achieved both AS9100 and ISO9001 accreditations.
Milspec’s Quality Policy
The mission of Milspec Manufacturing is to continually improve our market position towards being Australia’s number one provider of subsystems to defence and industries by designing & manufacturing products and services that consistently meet, and where possible, exceed our customer’s requirements and expectations.
In support of this mission Milspec will:
- Provide a supportive quality environment that focuses our people on the commitment to continually improve.
- Ensure that Milspec employees are well trained & receive updated training regularly.
- Ensure a programme of continual new product development & the improvement of existing product.
- Provide satisfaction of our customer quality needs, expectations and requirements every time.
- Apply sound business principles to all functions in maintaining quality certification of the Quality Management System to AS/NZS ISO 9001 and AS9100.
- Ensure that Milspec people are aware of their own responsibility for the quality of work, through organizational and individual quality objectives detailed in relevant job descriptions.
Milspec places great emphasis on developing and upholding good customer relations. Milspec people are empowered to ensure that the services and products provided fully meet the customer’s needs, and are delivered consistent with our mission.
Our management team are committed to the mission of Milspec Manufacturing and have developed the company’s improvement pathway to ensure the company’s future by focusing on safety, our people, quality, customers, profitable growth, the environment and our local community.
As part of our mission, our improvement pathway supports our growth strategically by adopting lean manufacturing philosophies and developing a continuous improvement culture.